YOUR GROWTH DRIVES OURS
At Rexnord, we know discovering the next great solution that transforms an industry depends on having engaged, inspired associates who’ve been given opportunities to develop. That’s why we created intensive Leadership Development Programs and internships to help new college grads get a fast start in their careers.
- Sales, Engineering and Leadership (SEAL) – a challenging immersion program where you’ll apply engineering principles to real-world product design and application issues while gaining detailed insights into industry and building cross-discipline communication skills, product knowledge and high-level sales skills.
- Finance and Accounting – a comprehensive development program that encompasses general and operational accounting, corporate finance, auditing and other aspects of large-scale financial planning and business development, with mentoring by a member of the Rexnord Finance leadership team.
- Supply Chain – a chance to explore rotational assignments that build a business-oriented, cross-functional understanding of Rexnord while learning the fundamentals within supply chain operations. Rotations include four of five focus areas: Corporate Procurement, Warehouse Operations, Transportation Services, Operations Materials Management and Operational Purchasing.
- Technical Excellence Program – an opportunity to develop competencies within manufacturing, application, design/new products and research/test engineering. This program for engineering graduates combines a “learning by doing” approach with career mentoring and leadership, and professional development training classes.
- Internships — From day one, our interns are involved in discovering the next great solution. Working alongside leaders in your chosen skill, you'll get hands-on experience to help you in your career exploration and skill building.