GROW WITH REXNORD CORPORATION
Rexnord’s goal is to build multiple, global strategic platforms in end-markets with sustainable growth opportunities where we are, or have the opportunity to become, the industry leader. Acquisitions are a critical part of this growth philosophy.
We look for smart solutions in markets, channels and geographies where we believe we can add value. Our strong balance sheet and significant cash flow enable us to pursue a wide variety of opportunities.
"You've blended your processes into the technologies...and you're bringing along our great people...so I think it's a win on all sides."
- Scott Monteith, Founder and CEO of Monteco Ltd., which sold Green Turtle Technologies to Rexnord.
REXNORD'S M&A FOCUS
- Accelerating core revenue growth by entering new end markets or channels
- Strengthening our base businesses through product, channel or geographic expansion
- Creating opportunities to innovate even faster
- Diversifying our base business to sustain growth across economic cycles
- Identifying businesses that will benefit from the Rexnord Business System and the opportunities it brings
Why Rexnord Corporation?
- We are long-term investors. We invest for the future, and our intention is to provide the resources to help the organizations we buy to grow and diversify over the long-term.
- We respect your heritage. Like the companies we acquire, we have a long heritage of entrepreneurship and strong customer relationships. We’ll respect yours.
- We’ll accelerate your growth. We’re committed to the continued development of our acquisitions through accelerated growth and global markets.
- We’ll give your people opportunities. Our long-term commitment brings a degree of stability and security for associates. Additionally, access to Rexnord’s greater organization offers exciting career opportunities to associates. Of today’s Rexnord workforce, about half joined us through acquisitions.
- We’re ready to work together. Our Rexnord Business System is a scalable, process-based framework that makes it easy to start working together, sharing learnings and enhancing results.
- We’re easy to deal with. We take a pragmatic approach to due diligence, with the goal of exchanging information efficiently and with minimal disruption to the day-to-day business. We keep an open dialogue and are willing to find creative ways to work together.
Areas of Interest
We’re actively seeking qualified component and sub-system acquisition candidates in industrial applications with preference towards:
- Commercial Plumbing
- Food & Beverage
- Water & Wastewater
- Building Products
- Warehouse & Distribution
- Flow Control
- Motion Control
- Power Generation
"The team at Rexnord really knows how to get things done. They are experts at acquiring companies and making it easy for a potential seller to work with them."
– Bill Wangerin, Managing Director, One Equity Partners, which sold Merit Gear and Precision Gear to Rexnord.